The Resort at a Glance
Category 5***** All Inclusive | Number of Villas 132 | Location Lhaviyani Atoll | Island Size Width - 2km / Length - 90m | Transfer 35 mns by Seaplane | Airport distance 133km (83 miles) | Diving Excellent | Snorkeling None at proximity | Lagoon Very Good
Resort Concept & Highlights
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives is located in the northern Atoll of Lhaviyani, at 35 minutes by seaplane from Male Airport.
Opened in 2013, Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives has made an immediate hit from its opening by providing an outstanding All Inclusive plan and high quality services. The resort promises Luxury at an Affordable Price and delivers it.
The array of choices, the quality of food and drinks included in the package offered by the resort has never been seen before in Maldives.
Atmosphere Kanifushi is set on a superb, very long and narrow island and offers plenty of space with a 2 kms long beach. The island has the particularity to show two distinct types of Maldivian landscapes : an endless turquoise lagoon on one side and uninterrupted views on the open ocean and its coral reef on the other. A long sandy path links the island extremities. Bicycles and electric shuttles are at disposal if you don't wish to walk !
Built with tranquility in mind, all 150 Villas and Suites are set on the lagoon side, far enough or very far away from restaurants and bars to offer tranquility. To ensure complete privacy, a minimum of distance (4 meters) from each other has been kept to spend a holiday without a close neighbourhood.
Located on the Sunset side, right on the beach with shade and great views on the blue lagoon, the accommodation is proposed in 4 categories for all budgets and wishes.
Perfect for a couple, the Sunset Beach Villas, the resort first villa category, are one of the largest entry level beach front villas in the Maldives with 100 sq of space. Located at both extremities and in the middle of the island, their location and price will fit to many.
For families or group of friends, the Sunset Family Villas which consist of sets of 2 interconnected Sunset Beach Villas, offer 200sqm of total space.
If you are up for more space and comfort, you should opt for one Sunset Junior Suite for their location on the best part of the Island and 132sqm space.
Finally, higher budget travelers with definitely choose to stay in a Sunset Pool Villa, the highest Suite category, offering among other extra features, a Butler service, 192 sqm2, a 30 sqm2 private pool, the absolute best view on the lagoon and secluded location at the end of the island.
Dining and drinking options include buffets at the main Restaurant located close to the infinity pool with gorgeous ocean views, food and drinks at the main bar, the pool bar and at the Coffee Shop located at the edge of the Island, a-la-carte delicious meals at the first pure vegetarian restaurant in Maldives, located on the ocean side with open sea views, cocktails and quality alcohol brands at the bars, including the Pool Bar and a superb Teppaniaki restaurant.
Atmosphere Kanifushi offers a fantastic array of facilities and activities to suit everybody including young ones, who will absolutely love the resort Kids club which offers a fun and creative program to children from 4 to 11 years old.
Generous in food and drinks, the all-inclusive plan also includes a wide range of activities and leisure with many daily excursions, fishing, snorkeling trips and non-motorized activities at the well equipped water sport center. Tennis courts and weekly events are also on the list. The resort has 2 infinity pools located on both sides of the island including a 50 meters long one, ideal for a long lap and a adults only pool.
A beautiful spa proposes treatments and holistic therapies for the ones looking for a more tranquil and rejuvenating holiday.
Sailing and water sport lovers will absolutely enjoy the resort endless turquoise lagoon.
However, if you're looking for snorkeling, you will have to take a boat excursion to explore the Atoll underwater beauties. This lack of snorkeling is due to the island location between a big lagoon and the Atoll outer reef. However, 2 daily snorkeling trips are offered in the all inclusive plan to discover 7 of the atoll best spots !
If you wish to further explore the wild Lhaviyani's Atoll underwater world, the diving center experienced team awaits for you with top gear and great diving options and schedules for both beginners and experienced divers.
With its All-Inclusive Plan, Atmosphere Kanifushi has really redefined the all-inclusive concept allowing exigent travelers to spend a new kind of Luxury holiday in Maldives.
Good to Know...
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives is a Child Friendly Resort !
The Kids Club
The Resort Kids Club proposes a great weekly schedule for our children from 4 to 11 years old. A baby-sitting ( with extra fee) is available if your child is under 4.
Located in the middle of the island and shaded by a coconut tree garden, the kids Club include large Indoor & Outdoor play areas.
Completely open on a wide sandy playground, the large indoor area is air-conditioned and beautifully decorated with colourful furniture's and plenty of space to play safely. Several creative activities are proposed to the children according to their ages.
Among them we love : Mini Yoga sessions and Fitness, a Playroom with Wii and Playstation for rainy days, Chocolate parties, Marine biology, Maldivian Handcraft and Traditions ( Bodu Beru and Dhivehi lessons), Talent shows, Bed Time Stories, Kite Flying, film screening...and so much more.
Kids can enjoy their own pool, located close to the kids club.
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives proposes one of the most amazing all-inclusive plan we've experienced in Maldives !
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives All Inclusive Platinum Plus Plan, what is included ?
The Resort All inclusive Plan is extremely generous and at the TOP of our All-Inclusive Maldives Resort favourites !
Discover below what the plan includes :
- Atmosphere Team escort at Arrival & Departure.
- Complimentary lounge services at the Sea Plane terminal upon arrival, including Free Wi-Fi and Lounge Services.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner served at THE SPICE - the main restaurant with a combination of sumptuous buffet selections, ‘live’ action stations & grill.
Note : THE SPICE additionally hosts various theme nights and special occasion dinners.
- Variety of snacks and finger foods available during the day & evenings at THE LIQUID (Main bar with the main swimming Pool & a kids pool on the Eastern side of the island).
- A La Carte Lunch Menu - served at THE SUNSET pool bar.
- JUST VEG – A pure Vegetarian restaurant, a FIRST in the Maldives, serving delightful vegetarian cuisine from the Mediterranean, Arabic, Indian regions along with a special menu specifically for Jain Cuisine (Indian Vegetarian Cuisine)- Open for Lunch & Dinner.
- ONE special a la carte fine dining experience per guest per week at the Mediterranean & Asian Fusion specialty evening restaurant at THE SUNSET - Open for Dinner.
- Premium brands of alcohol, beer, liqueurs available at THE SPICE, THE LIQUID, THE SUNSET, TEPPANYAKI GRILL and JUST VEG.
- Unlimited cocktails & mocktails, signature drinks, various juices, soft drinks, mineral water, selection of Tea & Coffee available from the Platinum Plus
- Cocktails, Spirits & Beers Menu.
- Wide selection of Premium wines from world-over & bubbles from the Platinum Plus wine menu.
- Music & DJ Night Daily.
- Sunset fishing once per stay (weather permitting).
- ONE complimentary excursion per guest from a selection of 6 options from a selection cultural and adventure based excursions (if weather permits)
- THE KIDS CLUB hosts an array of daily organized activities for Children & Young Adults.
- Access to THE CLUB HOUSE – Sports & Recreation Centre; one flood lit tennis court, fully equipped gymnasium and indoor recreational activities.
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports with Dive & Sail.
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment for every guest with 2 snorkeling excursions per day (if weather permits) from a selection of 7 nearby snorkeling sites.
- Various activities on weekly & seasonal basis.
- In-villa Mini bar with assortment of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages & selection of snacks – replenished twice daily.
- 50% discount on ONE couple’s massage from a selection at Akiri Spa by Mandara.
- 20% discount on first TWO regular dives per guest.