Vilamendhoo Island Maldives is a beautiful 4* resort offering an optional all-inclusive package. This snorkeling paradise is not only affordable but heavenly beautiful !
Vilamendhoo is a stunningly beautiful 4* island resort offering an optional all-inclusive package, ideal for travelers looking for a romantic or a family getaway on a budget.
Besides being one of the most affordable all-inclusive Maldives resort, it is also one of the best for snorkeling with its extraordinary house-reefs located at proximity and surrounding the entire island.
Couples will love the island adults-only section.
Let’s discover why Vilamendhoo Maldives is an affordable and dreamy resort.
Vilamendhoo All-Inclusive Easy Plan in detail
What is included in the package ?
Food and Snacks
Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:00 | Lunch: 12:30 – 14:00 | Dinner: 19:00 – 21:00
– Served at Funama Restaurant for guests staying in the Garden Rooms and the Beach Villas
– Served at Ahima Restaurant for guests staying in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas.
Both restaurants feature ‘all-you-can-eat’ buffets with a variety of menus to satisfy every taste.
- 24 Hour Snack Menu
- – served all day and night in Bonthi Bar
- – from 10:00 – 22:00 in the Sunset Bar.
- A 20% discount on all food items at Asian Wok or at the Hot Rock (not valid for special events and teppanyaki).
- One lunch or one dinner at Asian Wok Restaurant for every 5-night stay per guest (pre-booking required and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events.
- Vilamendhoo’s unlimited ‘all-you-can-eat’ special Snack Menu includes pizzas and burgers between 10:00 – 19:00, served in Bonthi Bar and Sunset Bar, and Ice cream at Boashi Bar.
Vilamendhoo’s unlimited ‘all-you-can-drink’ alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all day and night, as follows:
- Vilamendhoo bottled water – non-carbonated, house brand
- Soft drinks
- Packaged fruit juice
- Draught beer
- Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latté and macchiato
- Milkshakes and smoothies
- House wine – red, white and rosé
- House spirits – gin, vodka, rum, whisky, tequila and brandy
- All cocktails and mocktails are served with house brand ingredients
Minibar – a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, as follows:
- Vilamendhoo bottled water (2 x 1 litre)
- Soft drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, bitter lemon, tonic and soda
- Wine – red, white and rosé
- Coffee, tea, iced coffee and iced tea
- Assorted snacks
- The minibar is refilled once per day on a regular schedule
- One 1/2 bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay
What activities are included in the package?
- One Sunset Cruise, as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Snorkelling Lesson (equipment not included), as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Windsurfing Lesson (equipment included), as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Tennis Lesson, (equipment included), as per schedule
- Free use of the Fitness Centre, daytime use of the tennis, volleyball and badminton courts; table tennis, billiards, snooker, darts and football grounds (equipment included)
- Free use of the kayaks and windsurfers (equipment included)
- Free yoga session in Duniye Spa; group session, as per schedule; includes Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra
- A 20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two days of each guest stay.
What’s not included ?
- Food from other resort restaurants, room service, the gift shop, minibar items not listed above and excursions
- Beverages from room service, the gift shop, minibar items not listed above, the sports centre and excursion
- Beverages not listed above, such as other liquors, liqueurs, wine selections on the wine list and fresh fruit juice
- Blended drinks and cocktails (premium brand spirits)
- Food and beverage are for your own consumption; beverages are served one glass at a time, while at the resort’s restaurants or bars.
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the All-Inclusive Plus Package.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age.
- Vilamendhoo only accepts guests 18 years and older in the Sunset Bar.
- Management reserves the right to not serve alcoholic beverages to inebriated guests.
- There are no refunds or substitutions, and benefits are not transferable to another guest.
- The All-Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay.
Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa 4* is located in South Ari Atoll, at 25 minutes by seaplane from Male International Airport. The island is surrounded by both a beautiful lagoon and a stunning reef for which it is renowned.
A snorkeling paradise…
Vilamendhoo has a Manta Ray study center on the island called Manta Trust
Located in South Ari Atoll, a sanctuary for manta rays and whale sharks,
Vilamendhoo is known to be one of the core of Manta studies in the Maldives thanks to Manta Trust, a marine biology center entirely dedicated to them.
Guests are cordially invited to participate in their research activities.
Vilamendhoo is one of the best Maldives resort for snorkeling
Vilamendhoo is a snorkeling paradise. The island is surrounded by exceptional reefs directly accessible from the beach and overwater villas.
Vilamendhoo is a type 1 island : it is entirely surrounded by coral reefs so its snorkeling is extraordinary!
See also : The 3 types of Islands in Maldives for snorkeling
The resort offers 4 restaurants and 4 bars with magnificent views at the lagoon and its reefs with a variety of world cuisine, including an Asian & Japanese restaurant, as well as snacks served at the bars.
Apart from its excellent snorkeling and diving, Vilamendhoo offers many activities for active travelers, including a large fitness room overlooking the island’s tropical jungle, an excellent diving center, a water sports center.
There are a number of water and land sports available including tennis, paddle boarding, kayaking, windsurfing and many excursions around the atoll.
The island has a football field where weekly matches are played between hotel staff and guests.
See also :
10 Best Water Sports to do in the Maldives
The island offers a section for adults and one for families.
The Spa Duniye
The resort spa is located overwater and offers a wide range of treatments including massages using wave techniques. The spa team of qualified and professional therapists provides holistic spa treatments guided by an energizing high-touch and low-tech approach.
Duniye Spa services are inspired by traditional and modern therapies from around the globe with an emphasis on regional healing traditions from Asia and Africa.
The products used in treatments are developed in line with the latest scientific research and contain only the purest organic ingredients to deliver outstanding results.
See also: 13 of The Most Beautiful Overwater Spas In Maldives
The price for 1 week at Vilamendhoo in All-Inclusive :
From 3240 USD for 2 persons in Beach Villa / Adjoining Villa.
Mandatory seaplane transfers are required and cost :
– 370 USD per adult
– 185 USD per children ( from 2 to 12 years old )
Above prices are indicated as a reference, are subject to variations according to the period of the year and include all Maldives applicable taxes.
All Photos © Vilamendhoo Maldives
more all-inclusive resorts in the maldives/