Soneva Jani continues to make us dream with the recent opening of the largest and dreamiest kids club in the whole Maldives : The Den. Spread across 50 acres, the Den looks like a wonderland playground from afar with its magnificent architecture and location.
Spread across 50 acres, the Den looks like a wonderland playground from afar with its magnificent architecture and location. From a music room, a telescope deck, a swimming pool with a giant water slide bioluminescent flooring to a bowling alley, Soneva Jani’s new Den is a Dream come true for our small ones.
Come closer and discover what’s inside !
The Den is the Maldives largest Kids Club
Inspired by childhood wonder, The Den at Soneva Jani is a two-storey awe-inspiring playground for the imagination covering 50 acres across the island, making it the largest kids club in Maldives – and now one of the largest in Asia.
Where Young Minds Run Wild
The Den has a bowling alley, a water slide and a telescope
Hop along the musical piano steps to create your own music, explore global oceanic themes in a 4D perspective, identify the fish that matches your height with the fish ruler, or talk like a fish with Tale of the Whale. A bowling alley, Lego and craft area, dressing-up room and library provide space for books, fantasies and more.
The Den Facts
- The Den at Soneva Jani is a 1,500 sqm, two-storey structure, making it the largest family zone in Southeast Asia.
- A 32-metre zipline crosses the swimming pool’s pristine blue waters and makes a splash as it traverses through a waterfall.
- Piano-inspired keys embedded in the wooden floors playfully trigger four underwater-themed musical compositions: Musical
- Sealife, Underwater Organ, Dance of the Waves, and Maldivian Maestro.
- A separate area is dedicated to sensory play for toddlers.
- The Hangout on the second floor and the Cave Bar on the ground floor are both dedicated to teenagers.
- A UV torch reveals hidden infographics on the walls of a jellyfish alcove.
- Replicating bioluminescence plankton, footsteps trigger a blue light effect on the floor.
- Children can explore global oceanic themes in a 4D perspective with the interactive globe.
- A fish-sized ruler matches children’s heights to various species of fish.
- Children’s voices are live transcoded to ‘fish talk’ for next-level science fun with the Tale of the Whale.
Featuring dedicated toddler and teenage areas, no Young Sonevians have been forgotten in the creation of this all-new technology-free family zone.
Glide along the zipline through the cascading waterfalls and make a splash in paradise !
Glide along the zipline through the cascading waterfalls, make a splash in the pool, explore the pirate ship or catch some air on the skateboard ramp. As night falls, teens can hang out in the Cave Bar, where music and mocktails set the scene.
There’s also a soothing sensory area for toddlers, cinema for movie nights, cooking classes and a weekly program of complimentary experiences, tailored to Young Sonevians and their families.
Upstairs, a dedicated roof deck for teens is complete with a music room, telescope deck, pool and foosball tables, pinball machines, table tennis table set above a reflecting pond, as well as a dry slide for speedy escapes.
Soneva Jani is A haven for families
Soneva Jani is a Haven for families. While parents enjoy some me-time, the Den experienced childminders are on hand to watch over children’s every move and ensure they enjoy every moment in a safe and secure environment. While the space and daily program are designed for children four years and older, children under four are also welcome to join if accompanied by a parent or a babysitter.
Read more about The Den ( activities, facts and more photos )
About Soneva Jani
Recently nominated Maldives Best Resort 2022 in the 11th Edition of the TOP 10 Maldives Dreamy Resorts, Soneva Jani is located in Noonu Atoll, at 45 minutes by seaplane from Malé International Airport.
The chic eco-retreat is mostly known for having some of the world’s most impressive water villas. Decorated and built in a rustic-chic style they are all fitted with a private pool opening onto their own stretch of lagoon, with some villas featuring water slides going directly from the top deck into the lagoon below.
Favorite destination of many VIP’s, Soneva Jani is a unique luxurious playground for grownups and children.
All Photos © Soneva Jani
BOOK Soneva Jani
in association with our trusted partner
& personal counsellor in Maldives
read more /
Soneva Jani latest news and stories
Maldives with Kids
[ Official ]