Six Senses Laamu
Laamu Water Villa. 108 sqm
Up until today, Six Senses Laamu is the only running Resort located in the gorgeous Laamu Atoll, a far south virgin Atoll of the Maldives.
The Resort 97 Villas, located over water or on the beach, are all built with renewable and natural materials and specially conceived to be in total harmony with nature.
Located further along the jetties with Sunset or Sunrise views, the 18 Laamu Villas benefit from the best location for privacy and uninterrupted ocean views.
If their views point towards the deep blue ocean located outside the house-reef, their special location also offers the possibilty to directly access the gigantic blue lagoon that surrounds one side of the island, a ideal duo if you’re a huge fan of the famous Maldives turquoise lagoon.
Apart from being deliciouly decorated with clear woods and colorful linen and pillows, these stylish Water Villas feature a top Deck with a lounge area, ideal for star gazing and panoramic views.
The deck extension is accessorized with a sunken all-glass table, an over-water netting and an open air-shower. The bathroom is opened on the outside with a glass bathtub that let you see the lagoon under.
Laamu Water Villa Key Features and Assets
NNumber of Villas : 18.
Bedding & Capacity : 1 KING Size Bed or Twin Beds + 1 Lounge bed. Up to 3 persons ( ideally 2 AD + 1 Chd)
- Outdoor relaxing platform with day beds
- Sun lounges and over-water netting
- Panoramic upper dining deck and viewing platform with day beds
- Aquarium dining deck with all-glass table
- Sunken ocean view all-glass bathtub
- Private Water Garden
- Bose entertainment system
- 37 inch flat screen TV with satellite channels
- Outdoor bathroom and rain shower.
Laamu Water Villa additional Benefits & Amenities
- Bottle of Prosecco upon arrival
- iPod and iPod Docking Stations in Villa
- Welcome amenity and selection of in villa snacks offered complimentary
- Hammock/Netting with comfortable cushions
- Nespresso machine
- Personalized bicycle tags
- Breakfast complimentary through In Villa Dining
Dreaming of Six Senses Laamu
Laamu Water Villa. 108 sqm Up until...
After discovering diving and snorke...
During one of our last trip to Mald...
Six Senses Laamu has six bars and r...
Have you ever received an Ayurvedic...
When it comes to environment, Six S...
16/11/10 Six Senses Resorts & S...
Six Senses Laamu Video
Laamu Water Villa Photo Gallery
Laamu Water Villa – Floor Plan
April 20th 2011 If you are seeking a little adventure and want to spend a period of time working as a voluntee...