The Private Reserve, the World’s largest overwater villa, spreads its extraordinary 1700 square meters of floating spaces at 500 meters away from Gili Lankanfushi Maldives. Recently renovated, this one-of-a-kind overwater mansion is more Dreamy than ever.
Here are the new photos of the ultimate overwater villa fantasy.
Step in and Enjoy the visit
We have personally stayed in The Private Reserve.
Ask me any question
The Private Reserve at Gili Lankanfushi in a few words…
The Private Reserve is completely isolated from the world and accessible only by boat.
The ultra dreamy villa is located at 500 meters away from its main island, the magnificent Gili Lankanfushi Maldives, in the middle of a gigantic blue lagoon.
Quintessence of Luxury and Privacy in the Maldives and the World’s largest overwater villa, The Private Reserve covers an incredible area of 1700 sqm and is made of 3 separate buildings linked by wooden bridges on 2 floors.
The two-storey villa boasts : 2 master bedrooms, 2 guest rooms, a cinema, a private spa, a sauna and massage pavilion, a fully equipped gym, rooftop terraces, 4 bathrooms, numerous private indoor and outdoor relaxation areas, a huge infinity pool, 2 Private Butlers (Mr & Mrs Friday), 2 private boats, a 400hp 36’ speedboat with crew on call at all times…these are just a few of the extraordinary assets offered at The Private Reserve .
I have written several in-depth reviews about it. You will find the related articles at the end if you want to explore more about it.
Let’s now start the visit of The Private Reserve with new photos !
A beautiful copy of the book Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe is placed in each of Gili Lankanfushi Maldives Villa. You will also have the opportunity to read it (again ? ) at The Private Reserve.
Out of this world, the extraordinary villa is only surrounded by a gigantic blue lagoon offering unobstructed 360 panoramic views.
Nothing else and nobody around.
Come closer and see the Private Reserve inside and OUT with new photos
From its rooftop and water terraces, endless and totally unobstructed vistas offer themselves to the viewer.
All around you, as far as your eyes can see, you are surrounded by the blue waters of Maldives.
The 360 degree views offered by its rooftop terraces give you the opportunity to see some Maldivian islands and a full spectacle at the Sun rising over the ocean.
The Private Reserve has an extraordinary living room where several dining and sitting areas are set up. The living-room has a huge catamaran net, a bar and full lagoon vistas.
The Private Reserve can accommodate up to 10 persons ( adults and children included ) . The villa features 2 en-suite master bedrooms and 2 en-suite guest rooms at the second level.
The Private Reserve wings are linked by immense wooden corridors opened onto the lagoon
The en-suite Master Bedroom
The 2 master bedrooms are located at each extremity of the Private Reserve and offer stunning views at the blue lagoon.
The Master bedroom number 1
Among several windows and sliding doors, the Private Reserve master bedrooms also offer this dreamy window …
The Master bedroom number 2
and its bathroom
Both bathrooms offer complete and absolute privacy.
Each, offers a glass shower located at the end of a wooden path. As here, on the left side for example.
Each master bedroom has a private floating deck with super comfortable sun loungers and catamaran nets.
At the second level, guests can also enjoy a Dreamy breakfast with a lagoon view from their own private deck.
The Private Reserve features numerous decks and has on both sides, in front of each master bedroom, 1 hammock standing in the water.
For more fun, you will find the ultimate water fantasy : a big waterslide to plunge from the top deck into the lagoon !
Me, sliding on the waterslide, like a kid, from the rooftop before the pool was built but you have the idea…
The waterslide seen from the pool
Sunset or Sunrise views ? Don’t hesitate no more.
By the way, you don’t need to choose between Sunset or Sunrise sides…the complete show is available, and from everywhere you wish.
From the rooftops you can access the vistas located at the back of the villas, giving you a complete panorama at the day and night spectacles.
The sunset colors seen from the living room and its giant catamaran net installed in the middle, with below it…the sea and the fishes.
On the left side, the bar.
Each master bedroom has its own private terrace too, each with Sunrise views.
During Sunset time, colors change …
The big water deck offers several lounge areas, catamaran nets and a 63 sqm infinity pool, added in 2015.
This cool sofa swing is located right in front of the living room, just walk the wooden alley and you will find it on the right side.( you can see it on the above photo )
At the back of the villa, the 2 personal and easy-to-use motorised boats are moored at the entrance jetty. They allow you to go to the main island of Gili Lankanfushi if you feel to go out.
Mr & Mrs Friday can also be your captains.
Upstairs, to chill and watch a movie, you will find your private cinema
If you feel to have a bath outside, you can enjoy this bathtub, hidden from the world with direct access to the lagoon beneath.
The Private Reserve at Gili Lankanfushi
A minimum of 2 nights stay is required by Gili Lankanfushi Maldives
US$ 11,500 / per night
for 10 persons
in Bed & Breakfast
All taxes Inc.
Discover more about the Private Reserve
Discover more about Gili Lankanfushi Maldives
Dreaming of Gili Lankanfushi Maldives
My complete Review
When you stay at The Private Reserve you can enjoy the following :
- A total superficy of 1,700 sqm
- Luxury yacht for arrivals and departures
- Mr./Ms. Friday service on call 24 hours. On request, they can be accommodated in the Friday’s Room
- Uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean Infinity pool on upper sun deck with enhanced Bose sound system
- Two en suite master bedroom
- Semi open-air private bathroom with tub and separate glass-walled shower area and secluded ocean access
- Two en suite guest room on the second level
- Living room including a workstation equipped with a laptop and printer
- One rooftop terrace with daybed and two outdoor dining pavilion Private indoor and outdoor relaxation areas with direct ocean access
- A large, central open-plan living area with direct access to sea garden, natural coral pool surrounded by the crystal clear lagoon
- For some light-hearted fun, a water slide is available from the top deck leading into the private lagoon swimming area
- Sea level sundecks with sun loungers, and catamaran nets offering direct access into crystal clear coral gardens and amazing marine life
- Private couples’ spa with sauna, steam room, indoor and outdoor treatment pavilion
- An air-conditioned gymnasium on the second level
- Private cinema with enhanced Bose sound entertainment system on the second level of the central living area
- A fully equipped kitchen available for private dining, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage
- Residences of this exclusive villa are invited to design their own wine cellar selection from our list of 400 labels
- Personal, easy-to-use motorised transfer boats exclusive to guests. Alternatively, your Mr/Ms Friday will captain and transport residents
- Internet access and latest audio visual available upon request
- State-of-the-art Bose sound system available with Bluetooth connection
- iPod with docking station
- Bamboo bicycle for all guests, while on island